Entertain and compete in the US
P-series sports and entertainment visas are designed for individuals who are internationally recognized singers, musicians, entertainers, teachers, coaches, and athletes. This series of visas allows professionals to perform temporarily in the US. As a P visa holder, you may also be entitled to bring your family to the US during your stay.
Sports and entertainment professionals can legally work in the US under a variety of different entertainment visa types, including:
- B-1 visa: This type of visa can be used under certain circumstances for an athlete to visit the U.S. for a specific event such as a try-out or sporting match. | Learn more about a B-1 visa
- I visa: An I visa can be used by a recognized member of the foreign press. The reason for the press member’s visit must be linked to a specific project or event. The I visa is generally valid for the necessary time it takes to cover the event. | Learn more about the I visa
- J visa: J visas are issued to a person participating in an exchange visitor program through a designated agency. Depending on the type of visitor, the visa may be valid for 1-3 years, or for the length of the program. | Learn more about the J visa
- O-series visa: This type of visa is reserved for people with extraordinary abilities in science, art, education, business, or athletics. The visa is typically valid for a period of up to 3 years, but can be extended beyond that in 1-year increments. | Learn more about the O-series visa
- P-series visa: These visas are given to athletes, teams, entertainers, and essential support personnel. P visas are valid for 1 year, and can be extended in 1-year increments. | Learn more about the P-series visa
- Q visa: The Q visa is for individuals participating in designed cultural exchange programs. The applicant must be at least 18 years old, and be able to participate in the program and communicate about his or her culture effectively. | Learn more about the Q visa
Comprehensive entertainment visa services
VISANOW’s immigration services provide a comprehensive process for visiting athletes, entertainers, and support personnel. Our experienced team will help you identify, apply for, and receive the right US entertainment visa for your situation. VISANOW will streamline the process to keep recruiters, managers, visiting athletes, and entertainers happy throughout the immigration process.
Get started today with your entertainment visa application online.
Tap into VISANOW’s 99.7% visa approval rate.
Call 1-855-VISANOW (847-2669)
for your complimentary immigration review today!