VISANOW News Release
VISANOW EXPLAINS THE BENEFITS OF AN EFFICIENT IMMIGRATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT
CHICAGO, IL October 24, 2007 – With recruiting and hiring at more and more U.S. companies going increasingly global, an effective immigration management system can help companies enhance their recruitment efforts, employee retention levels, and internal HR and legal efficiencies. According to VISANOW, a leading immigration solutions provider, a technology-based immigration processing solution helps HR departments improve application approval ratings, increase the speed of foreign worker deployment, and gain a competitive edge in the battle to attract the top international talent.
Outlined below are benefits HR departments can realize from an efficient immigration management system:
Added Recruiting Advantage
- Quicker start time – When hiring foreign nationals, companies must manage both the normal recruiting timeframe and the additional time required to process visa applications. Streamlining the process with a technology-based solution allows for a faster work authorization for foreign nationals, enabling them to more quickly become productive members of the company.
- Attracts more and higher quality candidates – An effective immigration management system can differentiate a company during the initial recruitment stages, attracting more and higher quality candidates. A smooth and effective process reduces the anxiety levels for foreign nationals who are often left uninformed through the traditional legal service delivery model. This reflects directly on a high performance company and can become an additional recruiting tool for those highly sought after candidates.
- Prevents competitors from attracting your candidates – Delays in processing can open doors for competitors; conversely, a process that minimizes the time and stress involved in the process helps prevent other organizations from attracting your candidates.
- Increased employee satisfaction – A streamlined immigration management system helps relieve stress for the foreign national by speeding up the process and eliminating redundancies. A positive experience working through the hiring process reflects favorably on the organization during these initial stages of employment. Equally, a negative experience may adversely impact the relationship your new employees have with your organization.
- Far fewer re-staffing issues – Coupled with the enhanced benefits package of sponsorship – which might include permanent residence and dependant applications – effective immigration management helps develop employee loyalty. Maintaining satisfied employees keeps them productive and interested in extending their commitment to the company.
- Increased efficiency reduced costs – An efficient process will reduce costs, both internally and from your service provider, by reducing the number of work hours spent on the application process and the cost associated with legal fees.
- Increased employee focus – The more efficient the process is, the more productive everyone involved in the process can be—from the recruiter to the acting immigration specialist to the hiring manager to the employee. Additionally, an improved immigration management process helps ensure that projects are fully staffed and completed on time.
Keys to an Efficient Immigration Process
By every measurement, it is easier, faster and less expensive for a legal services provider to deliver an efficient immigration management system via a technology-driven model versus the traditional billable hours-based law firm model. With a technology-based model, companies can ensure optimal response times, access to information, minimal redundancies and easy workflow. Moreover, approval rates with a technology-based model are higher than those achieved via the traditional model.
VISANOW has redefined the way immigration services are delivered with a process that consistently provides faster responses, allows greater access to information and saves time. Since 1998, VISANOW has combined superior client support and innovative technology designed to simplify the immigration process for corporations and their foreign employees.