US Green Card
Your path to permanent residency
Green cards provide foreign nationals with permanent residence in the United States; typically, they are either employment- or family-based.
Whether you are a sponsoring company or an individual, VISANOW’s experienced legal team can guide you through the green card and PERM process, and ensure that you make the best visa selection for a successful application.
- What is a green card for an exceptional worker?
- What is an investor green card?
- What is a green card labor certification?
- What is a family-based green card?
What is a green card for an exceptional worker?
An exceptional worker green card application includes the appropriate immigrant visa application (I-140 and I-485, the application for adjusting your status). This green card category is employment-based, and is categorized as either 1st or 2nd preference (“EB1″ or “EB2″). This category includes immigrant workers who do NOT need foreign labor certification.
The first step is to file the I-526, which is based on a substantial investment which will create or sustain employment for qualified US workers. Next, if the applicant is in the US and is currently in lawful status, the I-485 (Application for US Lawful Permanent Residence) is filed with USCIS. This is also referred to as 5th Preference Employment-Based Immigration for alien entrepreneurs.
A green card labor certification (PERM) application includes the appropriate labor certification application (ETA 9089), as well as the immigrant visa application (I-140) and the application for permanent resident status (I-485). This category is referred to as employment-based.
What is a family-based green card?
A family-based green card application includes the appropriate immigrant visa application (I-130), as well as the application for permanent resident status (I-485). This category includes all “quota” and “non-quota” family-based immigration applications.
Why should I file my green card petition through VISANOW?
Since 1998, we have been the immigration law firm of choice for thousands of individuals and companies in need of international mobility services. The numbers speak for themselves – we still maintain a 99.7% approval rate for the cases we file.
Why? Our process has proven itself time and time again. VISANOW blends innovative online technology with an expert team of experienced attorneys and a fast, responsive customer support system. The result? Superior service throughout the immigration process.
But you don’t have to take our word for it…
- “Hands down, we’re very pleased with the VISANOW web-based model. If I polled all of our active and non-active employees who went through the process, they would agree. The control and empowerment ATMI employees have is priceless.” | Read the ATMI case study
- “With VISANOW, we experienced a significant reduction in the administrative burden and the elimination of many typical communication hold-ups associated with the traditional model of providing immigration services.” | Read the Tokyo Electron case study
There’s no need to wait – you can initiate your account with VISANOW and begin your green card labor certification process today! Start your green card application online with VISANOW’s safe, secure, innovative online technology.